Job title: Multi-skilled Operative
Salary: £8.69 per hour + shift allowance
Base: Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Annual leave: 23 days pro rata (plus Bank Holidays)
Kingspan Insulation is a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of premium high performance rigid insulation within the building services sector. We are now looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Operative for the CNC EOL/Timber area at our site in Sherburn-in-Elmet, near Selby. The company offers a competitive rate of pay, plus shift allowance, paid handovers and overtime, together with a profit related annual bonus scheme.
The shift pattern, Monday to Friday is either 05:45 – 14:00 or 13:45 – 22:00. The successful candidate will be used to working within a shift pattern and be prepared to be flexible within the workplace.
You will be keen, self-motivated, proactive and willing to accept a challenging environment. In an ever changing role candidates must have a can-do approach at all times.
Do you have the skills that we are looking for? If so, please reply via email indicating your suitability for the role to email@example.com
- You will have experience within a similar manufacturing environment
- Offline saw experience is essential
- Wood machining skills would be advantageous
- Good understanding of all Health and Safety issues within a busy factory environment
- FLT/Combi licence
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Basic level of computer skills
- Good communication skills are essential