Job title: Logistics Operator
Salary: £8.80 per hour plus shift allowance + benefits
Site: Pembridge, Herefordshire
Hours per week: 39 hours per week
Annual leave: 23 days (plus Bank Holidays)
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
We are now looking to recruit a Logistics Operator whose role will be to act as a service provider to both internal and external customers, assisting in the overall process of dispatching customers’ orders. You will also be required:
Ideally you will have experience of working within a warehouse environment and be numerate and literate, with the ability to follow instructions. You will be able to work under pressure adhering to strict deadlines and work effectively as part of a team. A flexible approach to working hours, shift patterns and overtime is also essential, as well enthusiasm and a smart and clean appearance.
- To pick and pack orders.
- To work on the end of the line.
- To work within Goods-In.
- To work efficiently and effectively, as part of a team.
- To keep the work area clean and tidy; adhering to housekeeping standards.
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by Team Leaders/Supervisors.
- To be communicative between Team Leaders/Supervisors.
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- To perform any reasonable request from Team Leaders/Supervisors.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and a letter explaining why you are suitable for this position to: email@example.com.