Job title: Logistics Operative (nights)
Salary: £8.69 per hour + shift allowance
Base: Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Annual leave: 23 days pro rata (plus Bank Holidays)
Kingspan Insulation is a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of premium high performance rigid insulation within the building services sector. We are now looking to recruit for a Logistics Operative at our site in Sherburn-in-Elmet, near Selby for a nights shift. The company offers a competitive rate of pay (£8.69 per hour, plus shift allowance), together with a profit related annual bonus.
We are now looking to recruit for a Logistics Operative for a nights shift. You will have experience within a warehouse environment as a FLT driver. You will join an existing team in logistics who pick and load to customer requirements and manage the internal movement of stock around site. You will be keen, motivated, proactive and willing to accept a challenging environment. You must have a can-do approach to your work at all times, and must be prepared to work overtime as and when needed.
Do you have the skills that we are looking for? If so, please reply via email providing a CV and covering letter indicating your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understanding of all Health and Safety issues within a busy working warehouse/logistics environment
- Previous FLT experience is essential.
- Basic level of computer skills.
- A working knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Evidence of team working and working on own initiative.
- A valid Counterbalance licence.
- A Multi directional/ Combi lift licence is desirable.